Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Thirty-One Tips & Tricks

Hello there!

I'm sure that you can see by all my crafty endeavors that I'm not nearly busy enough. Ha! I am pretty busy, but sometimes you find something you love enough that you don't care how busy you are. That something in my case is Thirty-One bags and accessories. Have you heard of Thirty-One before? It's a great company that sells quality bags and organizing accessories that you can personalize. They have a lot of fabric and embroidery choices! The company is about empowering woman, and their motto is "Celebrate, Encourage and Reward."

I hosted a party a few weeks ago, and I loved the product so much that I couldn't help but want to sell it. If you're intersted in ordering or hosting a party (and getting FREE product!), please see the Thirty-One tab at the top of the page. You can do a party in your home or just do a catalog/online party.

Also, since I'm really interested in the product, I would love to host a fundraiser for your organization. I would love to donate 75% of my commission back to your organization. The remaining 25% is used to cover administrative costs (taxes and website maintenance). Contact me for more information!

Any who. 

Sometimes, I look at a Thirty-One product and I think, I love that, but I have no idea what to use it for. That's why I've decided to share a few of my tip and tricks as I come up on them. I also started pinning great ideas on a Pinterest board. (Please see the Pinterest Tab at the top of the page)

This week's tip & trick uses the Organizing Utility Tote and the Thermal Zipper Pouch

The Organizing Utility Tote is a jack of all trades. It can be used as a diaper bag or as a gym bag. Yesterday I grabbed it to take golfing. I wanted to bring some extra items like a jacket (since it was supposed to rain), sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, etc. The bag is big enough to fit all those items plus has tons of pockets on the side. 

So, as I'm packing up, I decide that I want to bring some ice water with me. I normally would throw it in the bag and it would sweat all over my shirt and eventually warm up. However yesterday I remembered I had the Thermal Zipper Pouch. It was the perfect size to grab a couple of refreshments and throw it in with my jacket. I didn't have to worry about getting my jacket wet or my drinks warm. Everything in the pouch stayed cold the entire 9 holes. And considering how slow I golf, that's saying something! So, if you need to keep a couple things cold but don't need an entire cooler, the Pouch is perfect! I found I could fix two bottles and two cans in the bag without a problem.

 Follow Me on Pinterest


No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig